From researching to prototyping to visualizing—I remain passionate about crafting an informed experience that conveys meaningful user-centered concepts and has business value.
Having worked in environments ranging from large corporations to small agencies, I have experience in meeting design needs for a variety of industries. I hail from Philadelphia, PA but I can be found in Austin, TX working as a Senior Product Designer at USAA.
If you’re interested in collaborating on a project, telling me jokes, or sharing a synopsis of a good horror movie you saw recently, connect with me.
Talks I’ve organized
- Jobs to be Done: A new perspective on user stories and empowering customers to achieve their desired state
- Stories from the Field: Delivering value and navigating pivots
Topics I think about a lot
- Designers working in a vacuum and why it’s in their best interest not to
- Sharing responsibility with decision-makers to design ethically
- How to align metrics across a whole organization