From researching to prototyping to visualizing—I remain passionate about crafting an informed experience that conveys meaningful user-centered concepts and has business value.
Having worked in environments ranging from large corporations to small agencies, I have experience in meeting design needs for a variety of industries. I hail from Philadelphia, PA but I can be found in Austin, TX working as a Senior Product Designer at USAA.
If you’re interested in collaborating on a project, telling me jokes, or sharing a synopsis of a good horror movie you saw recently, connect with me.
Facilitation and Speaking
- Austin Design Week: Navigating Sensitive Subject Matter When Conducting Design Research
- AIGA Changemakers Series
- IBM Design Create-a-thon
- Jobs to be Done: Rebranding User Stories and Focusing on the Desired State
- Stories from the Field: Leveraging Design as a Strategic Partner
Topics I Think About Frequently
- Designers working in a vacuum and why it’s in their best interest not to
- Sharing responsibility with decision-makers to design ethically
- How to align metrics across a whole organization